Nov 23, 2009

Exam today

Dear students,

I just emailed you the link to the exam (if for some reason, you didn't receive the email, here's the link again: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=B4R_2fMUOBzy_2bv1maJ1Lm2Gg_3d_3d).  You are on your own to take the exam (you have 1.5 hours to finish the exam which should be more than enough).

As I indicated in the email, I'm not feeling well today so I'm staying home to get well.  The exam was made last week, however, I have a last minute Internet connection problem at home today, and I have to go to a public library to use the Internet.  I'm not able to update the syllabus (with the exam link) since they don't have Dreamweaver here.

Sorry for sending the link a bit late and for the inconvenience that this may cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment